VALLEY VIEW EXTENDED STAY RULES
1. You must follow all of the Valley View Rules for Guests.
2. You may NOT assign or sublet your site.
3. No out-buildings or structures of any kind may be erected anywhere within our facilities without the park
owners expressed written approval and consent.
4. Rent and electricity payments are due on the first (1st) day of each month per Site Service Agreement.
You will be charged a daily late fee of $5.00 for each day past due after the 5th day of the month, NO
PARTIAL PAYMENTS. Sorry, we maintain a NO REFUNDS Policy.
5. You will be charged $35.00 for all checks returned for any reason. Payment must be replaced
immediately. This payment, and all future transactions, must be paid in cash, cashier’s check or money
order; personal checks and credit cards will no longer be accepted.
6. Valley View RV Park will not tolerate nor condone any onerous, noxious or offensive activity of
any sort that could interrupt and/or adversely affect the enjoyment of other parties utilizing our
facilities. In the event of such onerous, noxious or offensive activity, in the judgment of park
management, the parties responsible for such activities will be required to leave the Valley View
RV Park immediately.
THEFT OF SERVICES
Under NO circumstances should you consider yourself a tenant with a lease. This agreement does not
constitute a landlord/Tenant Agreement. Payment for site is entirely for services under a Host/Guest
arrangement. According to Texas Penal Code, Sections 30.05(a) & 31.04(b), any guest who leaves without
paying for site services or who refuses to pay for site services when due, is subject to criminal prosecution. We
will prosecute these violations under “Theft of Services Law”.
INDEMNITY AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
I, the customer, indemnify and hold harmless the owner and owner’s employees or agents for any and all
claims, costs, demands and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from any and all damages
or injuries caused by fire, water, wind, civil strife, or acts of God related to my use of services and facilities at
Valley View RV Park.
As a customer of Valley View RV Park, I fully understand and accept these rules and regulations. I also agree
to vacate the premises at the request of management if I violate these rules and regulations. This agreement
does not constitute a Landlord/Tenant Agreement. Payment for sites is entirely for services under a