VALLEY VIEW PARK MAP & GUEST RULES
important information for your stay at valley view
Rules are provided online for your convenience. Guests are required to sign a copy to affirm that they have read and understand the park rules. You may download and print a copy to provide to the onsite manager or a copy will be provided to you at check-in.
Valley View Guest Rules
1. The park speed limit is 10 MPH. Please also have your guests observe our speed limit.
2. Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am. If we have to call the authorities one time for a disturbance at your site, you
may be required to leave.
3. Pets MUST be on a physical restraint at all times when outside your unit. At no time are pets allowed to “run free”.
No pets are to be placed in outside pens/kennels or left tied up outside, unattended. No pets over 35 pounds.
Cleaning up (removal of animal waste) after your pet is YOUR responsibility. Repeated failure to comply with these
requirements may result in you being asked to leave the park. The dog park is our detention pond. It has large
rocks, is unlevel, and may be wet. Use at your own risk and discretion.
4. Maximum of two (2) vehicles per site. Do NOT park in empty sites or on your neighbor’s site without permission.
No big trucks allowed. Do not drive on the grass, park only in your space.
5. Damage caused by you, your guests, or your family is YOUR responsibility. Cutting of trees and plants in our
facility is prohibited. NO GREASE or foreign objects in sewer. No digging or hammering stakes in the ground
6. No go-carts, ATV’s, dirt-bikes, skateboards, drones or remote control toys are allowed to be used in the park. No
toys may be played with in the streets or water drainage areas.
7. No vehicle repairs shall be made on these premises (let manager know if you have a vehicle issue). All
coaches/trailers and vehicles MUST have current tags and/or inspection stickers.
8. Gas grills are allowed on your patio. No camp fires, charcoal grills or fireworks allowed.
9. Williamson County Health Department REQUIRES a watertight fitting at all sewer connections. You must have a
screw-in or compression fitting for connections. (TCEQ Title 30, CH 285 & 366)
10. Alcohol abuse will not be tolerated. Please report any illegal or suspicious activity to manager.
11. No vehicle or RV washing in the Park. We are on a water conservation program year around.
12. No clothes lines or other devices for the hanging and drying of laundry outside of your unit allowed.
13. No climbing on or over the rock wall.
14. Please leave the bathrooms as clean as you found them.
15. Remove clothing from Laundromat promptly. Park is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
16. For your benefit, we have security cameras (no, not in the bathrooms) and a Neighborhood Watch Program at this
17. Drive in the streets. Do not cut the corners. Turning radius is best at the end of streets. If you are pulling your RV,
please DO NOT use middle turn-around (passenger vehicles only).
18. You are being provided services under a Site Service Agreement. You are NOT under a Landlord/ Tenant
Arrangement- THEFT OF SERVICES APPLIES.
19. Your site must be kept litter-free at all times—including cigarette butts. Do not let items accumulate, clutter under
or around your unit. Please dispose of your trash in the dumpster provided (at front gate).
IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH ANY RULES YOU MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PARK
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RULES FOR VALLEY VIEW GUESTS. I AGREE TO ABIDE
BY THESE RULES AND WILL VACATE THE PREMISES AS DIRECTED, IF I AM NOT IN ACCORDANCE
Extended Stay Service Agreement
VALLEY VIEW EXTENDED STAY RULES
1. You must follow all of the Valley View Rules for Guests.
2. You may NOT assign or sublet your site.
3. No out-buildings or structures of any kind may be erected anywhere within our facilities without the park
owners expressed written approval and consent.
4. Rent and electricity payments are due on the first (1st) day of each month per Site Service Agreement.
You will be charged a daily late fee of $5.00 for each day past due after the 5th day of the month, NO
PARTIAL PAYMENTS. Sorry, we maintain a NO REFUNDS Policy.
5. You will be charged $35.00 for all checks returned for any reason. Payment must be replaced
immediately. This payment, and all future transactions, must be paid in cash, cashier’s check or money
order; personal checks and credit cards will no longer be accepted.
6. Valley View RV Park will not tolerate nor condone any onerous, noxious or offensive activity of
any sort that could interrupt and/or adversely affect the enjoyment of other parties utilizing our
facilities. In the event of such onerous, noxious or offensive activity, in the judgment of park
management, the parties responsible for such activities will be required to leave the Valley View
RV Park immediately.
THEFT OF SERVICES
Under NO circumstances should you consider yourself a tenant with a lease. This agreement does not
constitute a landlord/Tenant Agreement. Payment for site is entirely for services under a Host/Guest
arrangement. According to Texas Penal Code, Sections 30.05(a) & 31.04(b), any guest who leaves without
paying for site services or who refuses to pay for site services when due, is subject to criminal prosecution. We
will prosecute these violations under “Theft of Services Law”.
INDEMNITY AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
I, the customer, indemnify and hold harmless the owner and owner’s employees or agents for any and all
claims, costs, demands and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from any and all damages
or injuries caused by fire, water, wind, civil strife, or acts of God related to my use of services and facilities at
Valley View RV Park.
As a customer of Valley View RV Park, I fully understand and accept these rules and regulations. I also agree
to vacate the premises at the request of management if I violate these rules and regulations. This agreement
does not constitute a Landlord/Tenant Agreement. Payment for sites is entirely for services under a